This is how I am getting the Client Instance.

      org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpURL url = (org.apache.commons.
          httpclient.HttpURL) getURL(path + "/" + user);

      org.prithvi.docparser.microsoft.msexchange.apache.OwaWebdavResource
          webDavResourceFile = getWebResource(
          url);

      //get the client session
      client = webDavResourceFile.retrieveSessionInstance();

Is this instance comes from SimpleConnectionManager ??

thanks for trying to helping me

Sudhakar

=====