If I put a file with UTF8 encoded characters to a slide server, then slide
will re-encode the filename in the webdavutils as mentioned in the mail!

This is not a problem when you specifically ask for the file since GET also
uses this function! However when I ask for a propfind for all files in the
collection where I put the file, then the HREF reference will be incorrect!

The flaw is I slide server and not web folders!

If you try to see what decodeURL(fixTomcatURL(result, "UTF-8")) returns when
result is UTF8 encoded then you can see the problem!

I general I do not understand why slide unescapes values inside slide - this
should no be necessary!

Also Slide does not verify that the encoding is correct for the URL or the
request body - this can also result in some funny situations when a client
with incorrect encoding adds data to the server!

In slide.properties there is an option of setting a specific encoding! I
have not set this value - again why should slide convert any data? I want
the same encoding back as the one I put in!

Is this specific enough or do you want en example? Also if I am missing
something then please let me know!

I found these problems by using a tcp trace tool!

/Jacob