Is it "normal" behaviour, that I can not i.e. update a locked resource
as the same user, which locked the resource, if I try to update the
resource in a different session in which the lock was created?

To reproduce it (Using a webdav client):

- login as user A -> session x
- "lock files/norace.xml"
- login again as user A -> session y
- session y: put src.xml norace.xml -> Status 423 (locked?)

I ask only to make sure if this is "a defined WebDAV behaviour". Reading
the WebDAV spec. I could not find the answer. Or is this behaviour slide
specific?

--
Regards,

    Rolf Kulemann