Hi Rolf,

to act on a locked resource it is necessary to give the lock
token in the request. If I remember correctly, the spec
recommends a client to send the lock token only if this client
issued the lock. This way no client can steal the lock of
another client of the same user. If you want to act on the
resource with another client, read the lock token and send it
with the request. So it should be possible the steal the lock of
the other session.

Regards,

Andreas