Thanks Nick.

Actually, the discussion with Win 2000 Resource Kit tool "SrvAny" is not
about it NOT working, but rather about how to set it up.  There are two
opposing pieces of Microsoft documentation: a very simplistic knowledgebase
entry, and the "full" documentation in the 'Tools' help.

Some people apparently are able to use a simple configuration, which (if one
believes the full documentation) should not be working.

(PS: Since I already have the Resource Kit utility installed, I try to avoid
duplicating function by installing yet another set of utilities - freeware
or not.)

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.