Title: Message
There's a Sniffer plugin for MDaemon v8.0 (MD 8.0 is still in beta)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Wolf
Sent: woensdag 22 december 2004 15:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sniffer] Sniffer updates...

I'm currently using Sniffer via Imail and Declude.  We all know that Ipswitch has lost their mind and is abandoning the small ISP, and now it seems that Declude has lost their way.  The new version of Declude is tied to a single MAC address.  That counts me out since I run multiple NIC's in the same machine and am multi-homed.  Their spyware "phone home" system is a violation of our security policies as well.

That leads me to Sniffer.  I love the product.

Does anyone have a complete list of mail servers that have direct support for Sniffer?  The Imail / Declude thing is too much to deal with and I'm going to make a change.

Thanks,
Joe