From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Darin Cox" <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [sniffer] Last chance to renew at the old price!

Part of the purpose for additional staff is to reach a goal of FP
processing measured in minutes to hours, never days as it is sometimes
now. We also have some automated tools on the drawing board that will
help to mitigate many FP cases on a self-serve basis. These will be
coming in this next year.

_M