Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:02 AM
Subject: [sniffer] problems!!!!

With the recent issues at sniffer it has caused tremendous problems with the entire client base here.

Sniffer has been so reliable for so lond and al of a sudden recently I cannot rely on it any more

What is going on with sniffer

Will these issues get resolved or is it going to be more unstable than what we have come to rely on?

I need my spam trap software to work without spend hours everyday  and without getting a large group of my customers questioning the reliability of what I am doing.

Hope there will be some indication of improvement.

The following is my sniffer code

SNIFFER  external nonzero "D:\IMail\Declude\sniffer\umzqbs4l.exe dky4t444qqpk69j6" 10 0

Should I be doing something different?

This has worked very well for a year now.

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
519-741-1222