>Unfortunately, by the time the message gets to us it is sometimes just
>different enough that the original pattern cannot be found. There are
>some folks who consistently have success, and some who occasionally
>have problems, and a few who always have a problem.

Different in what way?  Is the mail client encoding differently in the
forwarding process?  If so, do you know what clients are altering the
messages and how?  If there's one that's better for this, we could always
use it for forwarding since we currently send it to ourselves first, then
forward.

If we rewrite the Q file and queue directly from IMail, encoding shouldn't
change, correct?  If that avoids this issue, we could do that instead.

>The best solution is to include the headers during the scan since they
>will travel with the message.

What do you mean?  The XHDR?  We would love that for more several reasons,
but Declude is not the same company anymore.

>The next best is to automate matching
>the log entries with the message so they can be included with the
>submission (some do this to prevent the "second trip").

Yeah, we'd have to automate it.  I can't imagine taking the time to manually
match for each occurrence of "no rule found".  Another item for the
automation list.