YEP... If I'm the winch master.. (grin) Brian
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Soaring@airage.com

  Anyone interested in attending a contest where the winches have been de
-tuned, only to find no wind or mostly down wind launches, ending in 200 or
300' average launches?

  Doesn't scare me but it could make for some pretty awful total time in the
air for the time/cash investment of a lot of modelers.

  Gordy