Subject: [RCSE] Trick motors and great technique ='s no line breaks?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, December 21, 2007 9:32 am
To: Soaring@airage.com

Er how about the possibility that the line just fatigues and breaks.  Hooks a rock, or sharp stick, or runs on a stick melting it, sand in the dirt collecting on the line.

Are we fixing a problem that has been mostly solved by the improved line?

I am still trying to think about a contest where line breaks caused a shorted round contest this past year.

Anyone interested in attending a contest where the winches have been de -tuned, only to find no wind or mostly down wind launches, ending in 200 or 300' average launches?

Doesn't scare me but it could make for some pretty awful total time in the air for the time/cash investment of a lot of modelers.

Gordy

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.