>Would you right wing anti-American Wakoâs please find another forum to
express you hatred and ignorance
towards our country (USA) and itâs laws. I hear there are plenty of places to
fly in China :-) Sincerely,Craig D Allen LSF111<

Sorry Graig, This won't die because the future of our sport/hobby is too big
a concern to people whose head isn't stuck in the sand. Incidentally, where
come from it's the right wing who are the patriots while the left winger's are
the anti-American commie wacko's who's goal is to tear down every thing this
country was founded on. Let me guess, you're from California, aren't you?
Dennis in NH (I'm a little tired of it myself, but my keyboard still has a delete
button last time I checked.)