You're lost. A complaining bitter old man. Nothing noisy about these. Maybe you are hearing your own tenitus or someone's vibrator.

- Bill
Sent from my DROID

-----Original message-----
From: Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceule...@computer.org>
To: Bob Bishop <r...@gid.co.uk>
Cc: Soekris-tech@lists.soekris.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 13:29:05 CDT
Subject: Re: [Soekris] Soekris boxen are not silent

On 06/14/2012 08:08 PM, Bob Bishop wrote:
Hi,

You (and the other consenting contributors to this thread) are lucky to
have hearing good enough to hear these effects. Make the most of it, it won't last.

You don't understand. I'm in my late 40s, and in my teens I was a sound
equipment rental guy. As a result I've got hearing problems.

And yet I still hear the Soekris box hissing. From 5 meters away, with a
TV and a piece of furniture in the way. So if I can hear it it's not quiet.

Jan