Hey William,

yea i read this article and wonder if there is logic in the Xilinx
for wiring the LEDs to the known GPIO-Pins.

It would be really nice to get some Informations (from soekris?) what
the current bitstream contents.
Its nice that they promote a box with "user programmable" fpga, but the
lack of information how to use it in an appropriate way without
bricking something is bad :\

Thanks for replay and i hope we will get soon more informations about
how to use!

Another Idea, wouldn't it be possible to reflash the Xilinx on runtime
in a similiar way the boot up routines does?
Maybe thats a more secure way to play arround without messing thinks if
we get no proper Informations?

Regards,
André