From: Chris <cbm...@xtra.co.nz>
To: soft_radio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 8:41:48 PM
Subject: [soft_radio] Re: software transceiver

Hi Alex,

I guess for anyone who already has a FT-817 your MDSR would be good a good
solution.

Any chance of a version to suit the Icom 706 family? I would buy one for sure -
and maybe cancel my order for the new the new Flex 1500 five watter. See
http://www.flex- radio.com/ Products. aspx?topic= F1.5k_features

73, Chris ZL1BOE