Ahem, I'd be curious too ^^

Le 16/05/2012 14:29, Morten Bartholdy a écrit :

I would be very interested in that one Sandy :)

Morten

Den 16. maj 2012 kl. 14:25 skrev Sandy Sutherland <sandy.sutherl...@triggerfish.co.za>:

    I can send you a scene I developed based on a technique I came
    across somewhere to do awesome simulated strands, by creating
    particle systems to loft the strands between and doing the sim on
    the particles - this allow you to set orientation on the particles
    and then the strands - I was using it to do grass and bushes being
    flattened by a vehicle and I had the bushes/grass randomly
    oriented as I was rendering a field using strand deforming.

    S.

    Sandy Sutherland
    Technical Supervisor