Ah,

good to know. 3DS Max, I wouldn´t have thought of that...

Cheers,

tim

On 16.05.2012 03:27, Byron Nash wrote:
I tried most of the things suggested and appreciate all the tips and help. A
colleague was in today with his machine and copy of 3DS Max. It was able to
read the files and output
polygons with correct normals. Curiously, the file sizes for the resulting FBX
was much smaller than from Rhino or Maya.

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 3:48 AM, Tim Leydecker <bauero...@gmx.de