Hi Matt.

In my experience Lagoa, for all it's cool potential, is just sooo slow and
unstable.

On the last job I did I went through Lagoa, Momentum and Syflex.  Lagoa was
dropped very early on because of it's instability.

Momentum is great but has the limitation I mention in this thread.  Syflex
handles that limitation with ease and is also amazingly fast and robust.
 But ultimately it's a poisoned chalice as it gives you no control
whatsoever other than 'wind' or 'damp'...  Basically Syflex speaks in
caveman terms when it comes to simulation!

DAN