Isn't the Ice-Syflex faster than the "legacy" Syflex ?

Le 22/06/2012 17:37, Adam Sale a écrit :
I put in a request for per point control in the last beta.. I hope the devs prioritize this one, because realistically, without ICE syflex, the internal options aren't all that appealing OTB. We still obviously have legacy Syflex, but the ICE framework for Syflex was such a big step forward in terms of simplification..

Please, Please, please... Per point control... .V. 2014.