Hey Matt :)

Yes, and I don't trust it either ! The coincident polygons are my fault. The city is generated via data grabbed from openstreet map. But the city was 2 big, so I had to grab it in 2 half parts. The joining parts is where the mess happen. Selecting an deleting them in Cityengine is a pain, I thought I could easily filter those in SI, but I was wrong. Selecting them by hand in SI is super tricky as well...

I'm going to try Gillaume's solution, I 'll let you know.

Le 22/06/2012 19:55, Matt Lind a écrit :

I wouldn't trust that plugin.

The reason it doesn't weld is because you have coincident polygons all over place (two polygons in exactly the same place sharing the same vertices). That's why you see the bold highlighted edges.

Delete the coincident polygons and your regular filter tools should work as expected.

Matt

*From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *olivier jeannel
*Sent:* Friday, June 22, 2012 8:01 AM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Double edges

Hello list,

I have a city generated by Cityengine (exported as obj), and some of the houses are exported with double edges. 2 houses exported on top of each other(now merged because the exported meshe was fully polygon disconnected).

I'm looking for a simple way to remove the double polygons. I tried the classic filter edges/poly/vertex, but with no luck.

Any idea ? Ice maybe ?

Thanks :)