Guys,

I just had a different hickup with the exact same setup where suddenly
collision with one of my
collision objects would suddenly not work anymore. After saving and reloading
the scene it
went back to normal behavior. Something _is_ afoul with Bullet RBD in ICE, see
my other post from yesterday
regarding different issues.

And I just hit yet another one: When assigning an instanced model to a group
thats already referenced in an ICE tree (e.g. as a GetData node from a drag and
drop action from explorer into the ice tree) and that node is already connected
to another node Softimage will bomb out to the CER form and then exit.
Correction: This one has nothing to do with Bullet RBD, it even happens with the basic
"Emit from geometry" preset ICE Tree.

Hi,
I've got a simple setup here with "Simulate Bullet Rigid Bodies", where
I'm trying to fill a volume with small spherical particles (radius 0,1).
Testing 2013SP1.
As long as the particle count is below 4000 (for whatever reason),
particles tend to penetrate/clump.
Suddenly at the frame where the count reaches 4000, all particles push
themselves out of their neighbours at once, then simulation continues
normally, with no penetrations.
A bug? I didn't touch any simulation range settings.

Video (possibly not converted yet):
https://vimeo.com/47089050

Scene:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c0xke5

Thanks a lot!
Eugen

Stefan Kubicek                   Co-founder
          keyvis digital imagery
         Wehrgasse 9 - GrĂ¼ner Hof
           1050 Vienna  Austria
        Phone:    +43/699/12614231
--- www.keyvis.at  ste...@keyvis.at ---
--  This email and its attachments are
--confidential and for the recipient only--