Yes, but before you were hidding...

;)

Le 09/08/2012 17:31, Guillaume Laforge a écrit :
Fortunately I didn't wait for Maya to be an alcoholic!
But having working in production before definitely turned me as one :D.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM, olivier jeannel <olivier.jean...@noos.fr <mailto:olivier.jean...@noos.fr>> wrote:

    Maya turned you into an alchoolic...

    Le 09/08/2012 14:11, Guillaume Laforge a écrit :
    Hi Tim,

    Service Beer Packs are only for bugs fixing. So I won't be able
    to add any feature.
    However, if you can send me a pack of this product
    <http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/130875>, maybe I will
    do an exception ;).

    On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 5:44 AM, Tim Leydecker <bauero...@gmx.de