I'm on boards with several others.  This might be the tipping point for me.
 Stephen & Manny were, without a doubt, the main reason I continued to pay
my subscription each year.

I've been evaluating options over the past couple of years, and while I
don't think there's anything nearly as good as Softimage, it's burdened by
a corporation that doesn't know it's @sshole from it's elbow.

Stephen, please (if you feel like it) post other contact info to the list
so folks can stay in touch.

You have always been an extremely kind, thoughtful, patient and helpful
person (especially when dealing with someone like me).  I can't express
enough how angry and saddened I am at this news.

I'm sure you realize it already, but there's an entire community here
that's ready and willing to help out in any way we can.

I wish you all the best in your future.

Paul