/"Meanwhile, for the rest of us who don't have our own RnD departments, XSI is great because something like ICE does empower non-programmers to do things we couldn't do otherwise. So at least we have a fighting chance. Compare the workability of a custom tool made by someone who only writes code all day, versus a custom tool developed by the user in the context of the usage. There is still a huge value to that, and should (hopefully) continue to be a market for that."/

Amen.