From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Bradley Gabe
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:54 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: In case you missed it..

I find it amazing that XSI, once considered the laughingstock of the dcc
animation apps with respect to its particle system is now surviving mostly
because of the strength of its particle system.

And the irony of course is, ICE is not really a particle system and marketing
it as such has always been shortsighted.

ICE is a custom operator construction kit. Particles effects are merely one
output you can get from the system.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Nick Angus