Thanks Rob, good to have you on all my lists ; )

Nick Angus | 3d Supervisor
Alt Vfx
www.altvfx.com<http://www.altvfx.com>

On 29/10/2012, at 7:13 PM, "Rob Chapman"
<tekano....@gmail.com<mailto:tekano....@gmail.com>> wrote:

Helge did something VERY close to what you are after a while back with a simple
scene setup using MT_Static_Instancer. there is a demo scene called flowing
paper or similar as part of the examples.

can be found <http://rray.de/xsi/index_nodyn.html>
http://rray.de/xsi/index_nodyn.html

best

Rob