LOL!!!!
Rob Wuijster
E r...@casema.nl

\/-------------\/----------------\/
On 19-12-2012 15:49, Nic Groot Bluemink wrote:

Inline image 1

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Tim Marinov <tim.mari...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've heard that ICE and Naid are going to Maya..This rumor is coming  from one of the latest events .I am not going to specify, all I can say is from reliable source. I hope is not true for the ICE but I can't keep rely only on hopes.

No more Autodesk for us that for sure ......We (my company) recently started to realize that our industry is just fine without Autodesk and every day work is much more fun and productive.Houdini,Modo,Cinema4D,Nuke are some of the tools that are much better from what autodesk has to offer(buying and adding plugins,almost none development, introducing more and more bugs with each version, innovation and development are not their driving force but only moneymaking ).
Let's guys support this companies that care and love what they do as a product, this companies that are growing not only of making money but also of making innovations . We have to stop to be controlled from evil corporations and don't forget that we little people can make the difference and stay against the money sucking monsters.We are not zombies.....This is the only  way to see progress.......

--
Technical Pretty Picture Making Person
Kettle