Softimage is better than its ever been and yet every year we still have to
go through the death rumors... tradition I guess. Ultimately the software
is owned by AD and they have the option to nurture it or destroy it as they
please. If AD robs the best bits and innovation from Softimage, then I'm
perfectly fine with it. Like others are saying, it would make a switch that
much easier.

Daniel
VFXM