Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the quick reply.  That looks pretty straight forward from the
documentation.

Where I would like to go with it would be to use something like the falling
leaves preset, but use the strands in place of the leaves because most of
the falling motion and physics are already in place.

Thanks!
Bryan
--
Bryan E. Scibelli