Tim: I wouldn't say that *all* pipelines are rigid and unadaptable. If a
pipeline is thoughtfully built from the ground up to be flexible and scale
in scope of its "involvement" from project to project, then it it does not
have to be gaff-taped, it simply rolls with the needs of a particular style
of project.

Sebastien: As far as IT and licensing, the more legwork that you can do for
you IT guy (proof of license, type of license, download link, etc.) the
more that he'll see that you are trying to help him and the more likely
that he'll help you back.

Just a thought,
 -=Eric

--