Also, check if your scene is more than 2gb in size on your hard drive/network. If it is, it won't open no matter what you do. Good luck :)

Js Guillemette // SHED
Artiste 3D
1410, RUE STANLEY,
11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM

On 11/01/2013 12:33 PM, Rob Chapman wrote:
Ronald think you just give the path for the journal - default is nothing..

yes friday, drinking beer eating crisps time in the office! :D its only emergency like scene crashing if you have a client deadline!

hope it works for you but its not a magic solution, eg Fabrice here said 2 out 10 times success rate