I like your keyboard graphic on your web site, very appealing :)

Christopher

Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:58 AM
Can't say anything about Octane because i just toyed with it. But i really enjoyed Keyshot.
Even if you can't really do animation rendering with it other than it's built in srt sytem, it's a very fast CPU based raytracer.
Very HDRI oriented. Can't remember if it has lights at all. For all i know i always rendered using ibl.
But apart from its obvious drawbacks, it's a very simple and effective choice for product designers and the like.

Of course, Reshift blows all of that to dust given it's tight app integration and gpu rendering speed.

--
visual | stuff
www.okto.ro

-Tim