I should be out of the office, but will test asap.
For the quadro, well it was bundled with the workstation (HP Z620). It's no problem if the quadro is more expensive and produce better performance. It becomes a problem if they are really bellow game cards. Your gtx has more than 400 cores while the 4000 has 256... They are supposed to be stronger when working though...