Thankyou Yolandi you rock, and your Bear rocks too, you see Szabolcs,
Training artists in a new hair system may coast money, but how do you think
that compares to finding seasoned ICE TD's i've seen a colegue go from
novice to adept in under 4 months of use, its an easy system to grasp, even
easier i suspect for anyone with a background in ICE. imagine the
opportunities for integration this would give artists, we have precedents
look at Exocortex.