Cough - ehem....... personally as an ICE experienced TD type actively looking for a job - I would prefer you guys to want to hire the guys that can do techy stuff, as they can take a system and make it go further and adapt it to suit, so when you run into the walls that most 'box' systems would get to, then it does not matter

We found using ICE to do fur/hair and feathers pretty useable.

my 0.02c on it

S.