Hi

well you can freeze the fractured geometry before dynamics of course, but
if you want something more simple, you can just make the fractured geometry
"on live" while simulating, which will allow you to have total control over
the kind of multiple fracturations you seem to be looking for, and implosia
+ momentum can do this pretty easy!

cheers