just so you know... athens was a fraction of what we rendered for elysium.
so... i think you guys should be aiming high... i mean REALLY high. if i
don't see a billion somewhere (instancing is fine) then i am still not
convinced the gpu renderer has overcome the memory limitations.

but it sounds like the scene you describe is a beast... can't wait to see
it!

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Tim Crowson <tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com