Von: "Andreas Bystrom" <andreas.byst...@gmail.com>
An: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Gesendet: 17.02.2014 20:48:35
Betreff: Re: Redshift3D Render

out of curiosity, has anyone tried a heavy production scene in
redshift? somewhere around 100-500m triangles with a bunch of 2k/4k
textures?

I'm seeing lots of single objects and simple scenes done with it,
rendering really fast, but what happens when you throw something
heavier at it?

-Andreas

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:00 AM, Tim Crowson