I also believe that Fabric Engine is going to rock.  I have been following
it very closely.  For me I just need one more high level step and give it a
try to integrate it into my personal workflow.

The only thing I thank Maya is that I got into scripting again, and it got
me to start scripting in Softimage to make some simple but usefull tools.

The last programming I did before, was in Turbo Pascal a long, long time
ago.

Emilio Hernández   VFX & 3D animation.