Same here.
Learning to code is out of my range.

Le 06/03/2014 11:05, Nicolas Esposito a écrit :
Right now for me there's not much difference between Python, Javascript or KL, simply because I'm not familiar with none of them :-D

I just sent an email to Paul, explaining what I would like to achieve with Fabric, specifically with the Realtime Renderer

Hopefully it wont be super-complicated, but yes, if in order to use Fabric engine to extend my pipeline I need to learn KL language ( without any visual node-based programming ) I'm in trouble :-D

    I think you meant Python = coding, so I just wanted to note that
    Python is not equal to Scripting and FE's KL seems closer to
    Javascript than it is to Python.

    I still see FE not very viable for freelancer artists and very
    small companies, not yet at least.

    I wish ADSK had retired SI when FE, Modo, etc, were more mature,
    and even Maya a little less painful to use.

    Martin