I'll throw it there, but its more towards the Fabric Engine guys ( and for
you too of course )

Since some of the Softimage users do not use python ( blasphemy, I know ),
yesterday I was looking at Fabric engine and it has huge potentials

They said clearly that if you're not familiar with python you'll struggle
to achieve something, since it does almost "nothing" out of the box, and
its up to you what you would like to create/code.

So....what about a node-based logic system ala ICE? What I mean is visual
programming that would simplify life for someone who's not familiar with
python or programming in general