Chris,

*(...) ICE was derived from a very novel programming methodology that had
> fallen out of favor and which is why Fabric can start up with no harm of IP
> infringement on ICE. (...)*

Excuse me, say what? I'm so calling 'bullshit' on that statement.

I don't even know where to begin...

a.) Autodesk surely did not invent the concepts of graphical
programming/data flow graphs.
b.) these concepts definitely did not fall out of favor anywhere
c.) your implication that the technology behind Fabric Engine is
essentially a v2.0 of ICE (and therefore your indirect accusation that the
Fabric team simply took the groundwork for their engine with them when they
left Autodesk) is ridiculous to put it mildly.

-M

--
       Martin Chatterjee

[ Freelance Technical Director ]