Chris,

*Graphical programming/data flow graphs are not a programming
methodology. **ICE
> is based on a functional style programming like the type you see in Scheme,
> Clojure from Google, and even Lisp. This methodology was very much out of
> style in the object oriented C++ world of the 90s. **Bringing it back in
> ICE was what I was talking about as what was novel (i.e. not the standard
> practice)*

*(...)  *

*ICE, Fabric, and Bifrost are leveraging programming methodologies that
> started in the 60s and are owned by no one.*

*(...)*

*Fabric started out on their own with a clean slate and nothing I said
> implied differently.*

Thanks for clearing this up. What you have been stating above I understand
and I do concur with.

However I am very sure that the overwhelming majority of people reading
this list did not have associations to "Scheme, Clojure or Lisp" when they
read your previous comment but instead probably read the same things
between the lines which made me reply in the first place...

So I am really glad that you cleared up this misunderstanding, thanks again
for that.

-M

--
       Martin Chatterjee