I kinda get what you mean (although I am unsure of how to judge this -  as the
same thing ['lack of flexibility'] could also be phrased 'exactly know what you
(dont) want')

Still, I am pretty sure having implemented any of the photoshopish UI
suggestions would
(a) not have solved the most itching problems blender _users_ have
(b) not have convinced more people that blender is a capable program
(c) would have eaten up precious resources/developer time

As a part-time blender user (who admits to _not_ have a huge problem with the
UI) I'd rather see time spent on the dependency-graph than on UI [if there is
only time/resources for one of the two...]. Hopefully things dont come across
wrong, but I still see the blender community functioning alright as in taking
care of the userbase-needs first

Regards
Philipp

> "Leendert A. Hartog" <hirazib...@live.nl> hat am 5. Mai 2014 um 16:30
> geschrieben:
>

> Well, basically a lack of flexibility, which he attributes to the
> software/code itself,
> while the way the article is written seems to point more at a lack of
> flexibility of the people "making" Blender.
>
> Greetz
> Leendert
>
> --
>
> Leendert A. Hartog AKA Hirazi Blue
> Administrator NOT the owner of si-community.com

[nhb]
        Philipp Oeser
        Pipeline Engineer
        T       +49 40 - 450 120 - 401
        www.nhb.de <http://www.nhb.de>

nhb video GmbH | nhb ton GmbH

Alsterglacis 8 | 20354 Hamburg

        nhb video GmbH, HRB 61617
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
nhb ton GmbH, HRB 73877
Geschäftsführer: Michael Vitzthum, Matthias Rewig
        [dolby]nhb is Dolby approved
Informationen. Das unerlaubte Weiterleiten dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. This
e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorised
disclosure of the material in this e-mail is forbidden.