Mmm I don't think you can then worry about SI being the only one having issues, that could be anything, even the smallest thing, that just makes the SI file do it. I guess you revert your change, and you will be up and working again.

I doubt you can prove what you need to prove, other than reverting your network change, and then SI should save ok again. I am guessing that there is some sort of Bureaucracy that is making you need to prove the network change is your problem - if so - OUCH.

S.

On 2016-04-22 08:10 PM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES II] wrote:

Locally the system works fine.

Your spidey sense is also on spot.

A change was affected prior to all this. We suspect the same but can’t prove it. I’m trying to rule out the application side first. What’s weird is that it is strictly specific to Softimage only. Nothing else is affected. Until I can rule out the epic fail as caused by SI, this isn’t helping.

EOL is when again? The timing couldn’t be worse…

--

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES II)

Science Systems and Applications Inc. (SSAI)

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.