Shot in the dark, here, but does the network path have an extremely long
address?
I have had issues with long path names and/or unusual characters in the
path.

Best Regards,
*  Stephen P. Davidson*

*(954) 552-7956*    sdavid...@3danimationmagic.com

*Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic*

 - Arthur C. Clarke

<http://www.3danimationmagic.com/>