I was on the early alpha team for Modo's procedural stuff. I can't think of
anyone then, or now, who thought of this as something new from "the
future." There was a constant echo back to ICE, Houdini, Max, C4D even.

I'd rather have the functionality than not have it, but it still is far
from what ICE can do.

That's a separate issue from AD's killing off brilliant tech, though. There
is a lot more than ICE in Soft that runs circles around others.

Tim