Maybe I missed something, but Gustavo's MotionTools (done using ICE building blocks) essentially does all that Mash does  up to the most "advanced" functions like anim clip instancing with time offsets  (and actually quite a bit more ).. except "nodes" in Mash are series of tabs and without the rest of ICE.
(ICE: Building blocks that can visually make things like "Mash" (or other things) and expand on it .. with ICE.)

And without new Modo-like construction stack.. which is essentially XSI like.

Or without the host of bigger and smaller (but less superficial) things that made/->makes SI so workable (other than individual features, or *all the way up to it's ObjectModel core*)

Otherwise you can bet that with Bifrost and now Mash, is as far as ICE is going to make-it into Maya among other (more or less superficial) reproductions... (like new! blendshape workflow, new! snap transforms, new! Passes, new!.. New I tell you ! )

Look Soft is in Maya!  hum.. to a large extent, that would involve an entirely new (different) software, but no doubt these things make Maya better than it was, as now the only software in VFX shops, except the question remains, where is XSI?

Or is there like a very straight forward (to the core) while equally advanced,  or like a very high fidelity C4d, Maya, Houdini Hybrid? Because something like that is still mostly missing, and that was (is) Softimage.