Hi guys,

I just want to share one of the projects I'm developing using the GearVR
and a mocap suit.

In short I'm walking inside a VR environment using the mocap suit to walk
around and interact with the environment

GearVR Test Demo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4IOA9VjxKc>

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and the Noitom Perception Neuron Suit,
and all the data is sent to the smartphone via Wifi...a bit laggy, but
considenring the setup I'm quite satisfied by the results.

I've shared the entire project on the UE4 forum
<https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?119165-Perception-Neuron-Dark-Souls(ish)-Test-Demo-Full-Body-VR-(-Downloadable-project!-)>
if someone want to test the scene

The video shows just a very simple environment, but future updates will
include more content and features.

I'm not planning to focus on games using this setup, but I guess that this
is a good way to show everyone what I'm doing.

Best Regards

Nicolas Esposito