Hi again Nicolas. I haven't had the chance to test on a fast desktop yet,
was running the suit off of a Surface Pro 3 for an overseas job I just had.

There was some slight delay in dealing with MVN studio and Motionbuilder
realtime. Again, I want to test with the vive on a higher end machine to be
able to truly comment. I don't think the latency was as bad as what I saw
in your video, bit it was still there. I will be back at work in the next
couple of weeks and do some more tests then. Will post back in this thread.

One thing I like with the XSens, is how quick it is to setup. Doesn't lose
calibration easily, unless there is significant magnetic interference.
There is a debug mode where you can find the 'zones' where the tracking
breaks down.

The multi level feature is one of the best features of the XSens suit. I've
been able to do climb three level homes with the laptop in the basement,
and still get exceptional tracking. Using the terrain around us is such a
big plus with these kinds of suits.

Adam